April 13, 2009

Godogeiko and Shinsa this past weekend

Memphis Kendo was grateful to be visited by Yazaki-sensei, Imai-sensei and the Bullington family of Nashville Kendo Club for a godogeiko and shinsa this past weekend at Singleton Community Center. If you have pictures (especially group pictures), please email them to me and I'll put them up in the club's Photo Gallery. I have not been able to download my own pictures at this point, but check back for an update in the next few days. Shinsa (rank testing) results were as follows (I'm going on memory here..): *Lysa Walterhouse - 6.kyu Shinn Taniguchi - 4.kyu *Warren Oster - 4.kyu *Koki Kira - 4.kyu *Jim Atkins - 4.kyu William Thornton-Leonard - 3.kyu Chris Corleone - 2.kyu Iko Bullington (Nashville) - 1.kyu Chris Bullington (Nashville) - 1.kyu Jon Kahre - 1.kyu Chris Cole - 1.dan (* = denotes first time shinsa)

No comments:

 
Martial Arts Blog Directory